AVer's HVC Series is the most versatile HD video conferencing solution on the market today. It combines premium features such as full duplex audio, HDMI, multi-site conferencing and recording into a single budget-friendly, easy-to-use system. The included 3-year warranty with one year of advanced replacement is an AVer exclusive, and a testament to our solution's reliability.
HVC310 Exclusive Features:
Integrated 4-Way MCU
Makes it easy to conference with multiple sites, wherever they
Quickly capture meetings or
lessons to a USB flash drive,
with playback from any
AVer unit or PC.
With two omni-directional mics included, all speakers are heard clearly and without interference.
Take pictures using the camera during a live conference to save
or share as content for
HVC310 and HVC110 Features:
VCLink mobile app and ScreenShare
Share content wirelessly, store your contacts, and even transform your phone into a full remote control.
Bundled 3-Year Warranty
The industry's only 3-year warranty with 1-year advanced replacement
at no extra cost
Full Duplex Audio and Echo Cancellation
Crisp, clear voice quality
means you won't miss
Experience video conferencing
in full digital high definition.
External 3rd Party Mic Support
Plug in any external mic (wireless, directional, non-directional, etc.)
to tailor your conferencing for
VC Player and QuickTime Converter
Playback any recorded conference with layout controls and convert them to QuickTime files for easy distribution and upload.
RS-232 support, remote API management and flexible connection options ease the
strain on integrators and IT.
VoIP and SIP Support
Connect to business VoIP (SIP) PBX and make call between desktop phones and desktop/mobile SIP clients.
128Kbps ~ 4Mbps
1xRJ-45 network LAN (10/100Mbps)
- H.323 Standard
- MCU up to 4 sites (including itself) (HVC310 only)
- Content sharing from any sites
- Supports NTSC/PAL/XGA(4:3 RGB)/720p(16:9 RGB) display
- Supports single and dual monitor display
- Multiple meeting video and content layout styles
- Simple, friendly, and stylish UI with graphic OSD
- Multiple languages OSD
- Site-name edit/display
- H.264, H.263, H.263+, H.261
- H.239 dual video streams
- Support video resolutions:
- W4CIF (1024x576)
- WCIF (512x288)
- High resolution
- HD: 720p(1280x720)
- Support content sharing from any site
- Video resolutions:
- Support robust rate control mechanism
- Support H.239 dual video stream shared from local or remote side
- Automatic video quality adjustment
- 7X Optical zoom PTZ camera
- H.281 far end camera control
- Resolution up to 5 Mega-pixels
- Up to 10 camera preset positions
Video Conferencing Auxiliaries
- Meeting Recording Function (HVC310 only)
- Store meeting record in your USB drive
- Support playback and layout function as live meeting
- Snapshot function (HVC310 only)
- With 5M pixel camera, snap-shot image and share with meeting members
- Zoom/Pan the captured images
- Echo cancellation
- Auto gain control
- Noise suppression
- Full duplex
- Included omni-directional mics:
- 2 for HVC310
- G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.728, G.722.1C
- Input: 3.5mm, mini XLR (ext. mic)
- Output: HDMI, 3.5mm
- RS-232 interface
- H.460 NAT/firewall traversal
- H.235 AES security
- Remote API
- 2 USB ports
- HVC310 codec
- PTZ camera
- Included omni-directional mics:
- 2 for HVC310
- Remote control (batteries included)
- HDMI cable (3M)
- 6-pin mini XLR cable (10M)
- 6-pin mini XLR cable (5M) (HVC310 only)
- 26-pin D-Sub camera cable (1.5M)
- RJ-45 ethernet cable (3M)
- VGA cable (6M)
- Power adapter and cable
- 3.5mm to RCA cable
- S-Video to composite converter
- 3-pin XLR adapter
- RS-232 converter
- Camera mounting kit
- HVC codec: 12.5" x 10.2" x 1.4"
- Camera: 5.5" x 3.5" x 6.2"
- Omni-directional mic pod: 4.5" x 4.5" x 0.8"
The industry's best and only 3-year video conferencing warranty
Customer service starts with the customer. When you invest in a video conferencing solution, you deserve a guarantee that the company stands by the quality and reliability of its product. So why do most companies makes you pay for things like service and firmware updates? Shouldn't these already be included? We think so.
AVer HD video conferencing solutions simplify customer support. First, there are no service contracts to buy and firmware updates are completely free. In fact, you can update firmware from our website without ever having to contact us. We included a 3-year warranty with our systems, which is twice the industry average. We also understand the importance of keeping technology up and running, which is why we also include one year of advanced replacement. If you ever have a problem with your AVer system in the first year of ownership, contact us and we'll immediately ship out a brand new system, free of charge. Once you receive the new system, mail us the bad unit with the included shipping label.
Included with HVC series video conferencing system:
- 3-year warranty with service
- One year of advanced replacement with FREE 2-way RMA shipping*
- FREE tech support
To read the full details about our warranty programs, click here.
* Activated upon product registration