There is no picture on the presentation screen.
- Check all connections again as shown in the user manual.
- Check the on/off switch of the display output device.
- Verify the setting of the display output device.
- If you have a laptop connected to the document camera and cannot see the desktop on the presentation screen, please make sure to set your laptop to dual screen display mode.
- Check the TV/RGB switch on the left side of the camera and set it accordingly to the type of display device you have.
I have set up the SPC300 and checked all the connections as specified in the user manual but I cannot get a picture on the preferred presentation screen.
- The unit’s power button turns blue in standby mode. Press the POWER button again to turn on and the LED light will turn Orange.
- The default camera display resolution setting is on 1024X768. If your output device does not support this resolution; no image can be projected. Simply press hold the MENU and < > button to increase or decrease the resolution setting.
- If your output device is a TV or any analog device, please switch the TV/RGB dip switch to TV.
The picture on the presentation screen is out of focus.
- Reset your document camera to default by pressing Menu - Default - yes - enter. Then power-cycle your camera.
- Check your output device’s focus adjustment.
- Press the auto focus button on your document camera’s control panel.
- Manually adjust the focus from the Document camera’s remote control.
There is no computer signal on the presentation screen.
- Check all cable connections among the display device, SPC300 and your PC, replace cables if necessary.
- Connect your PC to the SPC300 first before you power on your computer.
- Make sure to switch your Laptop to dual screen display mode by holding Fn and repeatedly toggling the F5 key. For different command, please refer to your laptop manual.
The presentation screen does not show the exact desktop image on my PC or Notebook after I toggle from Camera to PC mode
- Return to your PC or Notebook, place the mouse on the desktop and right click, choose "Properties", choose "Setting" tab, click on "2" monitor and check the box "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor" Then go back one more time to your PC or Notebook and place the mouse on the desktop and right click again. This time choose "Graphics Options", then "Output to" then "Intel Dual Display Clone", and then choose "Monitor + Notebook". After you follow these steps, you should be able to see the same desktop image on your PC or Notebook as well as on the Presentation screen.
How do I save images onto a SD card
- Insert a SD card into the SD memory slot. The select Menu > Setting > Memory > Source > SD > Enter. Next press the “Capture” button to begin saving images onto your SD card. SPC300 can support SD card from 16 – 512 MB. To reset your unit back to a document camera, unplug and re-plug the power cord.
The brightness on the presentation screen is dark and unreadable
- Turn on Auto exposure in your document camera’s Menu.
- Reset your units display by pressing Menu, select Default > Right arrow. Then power-cycle your camera.
- Make sure there are sufficient lighting in the room or Turn on the LED lamp on your document camera head
- If you are in a dark environment, turn on “Night View” in your document camera’s menu.
- Set the Manual Exposure level in the document camera’s menu to your preference.
- Your projector’s bulb may need to be changed.
There are distorted lines running across the presentation screen.
- Set your camera to high frame to increase the screen refresh rate. Press Menu > Theme > High Frame > Enter. Then return to Menu, select Setting tab > Default > Yes >Enter. Finally power-cycle your camera.
The AVerVision Software cannot detect the document camera.
- Make sure your USB cable is connected
- Make sure the USB cable or computer USB port is not defective
- Check your Device Manager, If Digital presenter driver shows damaged, right click and select “Update Driver”.
- Make sure you have the most currently updated software, download list is found under Download tab.
For more AVerVision SPC300 Q&A please visit this page.