How AVer Can Help You Learn-from-Home
Dear K-12 Schools,
AVer Information Inc., USA understands the quick and agile response you and your students are currently implementing, to adapt to an entirely new form of learning, driven by the COVID-19 virus pandemic. Not only do we understand, we just underwent a similar fire drill at Aver, implementing a Work-From-Home strategy for 99% of our U.S. workforce, 2 weeks ago, in less than 24 hours. Yes it took some creative thinking, some bright minds, and managerial support to ensure that the safety of our employees was our number one priority. For the other 1% still in the office, they are also set up with a Work-From-Home style environment, and have permission to work from the warehouse when necessary, as long as we follow the strict guidelines from the City of Fremont to operate as an essential business, and ensure classrooms across the continent get what they need.
AVer wants to play its part in helping get to where you’re going.
A fast-moving reality for educators is to transform the in-classroom experience to a distance learning one. AVer is excited to offer a number of “Learn-from-Home” solutions for you and your school including our award-winning document cameras. Most of these solutions are ready-to-connect to today’s most popular video conferencing applications (Google Hangouts, Microsoft Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc) along with all of the features to help teachers record and share their lessons. If for any reason you need a video conference experience that goes beyond what our Document Camera solutions offer for your classroom today, we are thrilled to be offering lower prices on our most popular enterprise grade video conferencing cameras, to conduct your remote class lectures.
Visit our "Learn-from-Home" web page to learn more about our classroom solutions and tips to create a fantastic distance learning experience for you and your students. Please email me and our AVer sales team if you want to learn more about how Aver can help get your Distance Learning Environment online at email@example.com.
National Sales Director, K-12
AVer Information Inc., Americas