Thanks to AVer Pro AV cameras with NDI, the ability to route video over the network has made lecture capture and video conferencing much easier to set up, maintain and manage.
- Jeffrey L Zellmer, Technology Specialist, University of Wisconsin Parkside
The equipment blew us away. The quality of the image, the smoothness of tracking, and the ease of integration into our rooms, made our transition an overwhelming success. The camera had all the features we were hoping for and it didn’t take us long to learn how to use the friendly interface. Thank you AVer.
- Patrick Gaughan, Manager of Technology Support Services, Fort Lewis College
With our commitment to our distance origination rooms for extended learning, we needed a professional camera that would allow us to auto-track our lecturers while integrating nicely into our existing AV environment. The AVer TR530 provides us that and supports our mandate to keep the operation of equipment as simple as possible for our faculty. I’m also thrilled to get the strong warranty protection offered by AVerCare.
- Nicholas Aballi, Distance Learning Technology Specialist, Office of Information Technology, Indiana State University
I’m really impressed with the picture quality. Using that as my primary web stream cam makes a really big difference. With the AVer AV (TR530) camera, the quality is far superior to the older Sony equipment. It’s worked out really nice. I like the web interface that allows you to remote in and to control your camera via your browser.
- Travis Hutchins, AV/IT expert and member, Concord Baptist Church
I love using AVer auto tracking cameras to track professors and archive their lectures with Zoom software. The cameras provide a set it and forget it functionality that allows us to put them in a lecture room and have them follow around our active presenters autonomously.
- Daren Noe, Audiovisual Engineering Manager, Washington State University