April 23, 2021
Fresh new updates for the PTZ310/330 Series (including PTZ310N/ PTZ330N)
We have great news to share with everybody this week on the PTZ Series cameras. Both the PTZ310 and PTZ310N have officially passed the Zoom Rooms Certified Hardware requirements. Now it is even easier to incorporate the PTZ310/PTZ310N into your corporate training room, boardroom as well as classroom with full Zoom Rooms controls.
As part of the new firmware update (0.0.0000.70), you can now incorporate several new features described below:
- We have added a Power Up as well as Power Off to Preset position setting on the Web configuration.
- We have added a Sleep to Preset position setting on the Web configuration. This mode can only be activated when the camera is in “USB Only” Video mode. In the event that the USB video is stopped or not accessed, the camera will auto count down before going into the Sleep position. You can use this feature to enhance the privacy of the classroom, meeting room, etc.
Did you know what we have also upgraded the remote control to perform a few key features. Go ahead and give them a try. These shot cut enhances the usability greatly in a production environment.
- Long pressing remote control button “Pan-Tilt Fast” turns on RTMP.
- Long pressing remote control button “Pan-Tilt Slow” turns off RTMP.
- Long pressing remote control button “EV+” turns on SmartShoot.
- Long pressing remote control button “EV-”to turn off SmartShoot.